It looks like every previous 'ceasefire' that the Zionists have forced on the Palestinians. Yet again it seems the Zionists get everything they want - including being able to break the ceasefire at will - while the Palestinians get nothing...
Tuesday, 7 August 2018
Sunday, 29 July 2018
Sunday, 24 December 2017
Sunday, 5 June 2016
The current BDS (Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions) campaign against the Zionist State is clearly one of the most noble and righteous causes in history. Yet. incredibly. the ZioNazis have attempted to discredit it by claiming similarities with the Nazi boycott of Jews. This chart will help us all combat these ludicrous attempt to discredit BDS:
Saturday, 4 June 2016
Monday, 21 March 2016
Great news (and I can personally vouch for how good this app is as I've been using the beta version!!!).
The Palestine Solidarity Committee has today issued the following important press release:
"We are delighted to announce the launch of a free app - ZIO-ATTACK - for all pro-Palestinian activists, that will ensure anybody can now maintain a very active social media presence with no effort at all. The app gives users the following options so they can do what all anti-Zionist activists currently have to do manually, namely:
In each case the app automatically creates tweets, Facebook messages, emails and even full articles. So within minutes of downloading you can be harrassing and insulting
The app enables people with no knowledge whatsoever of the Middle East to promote the anti-Zionist narrative with ferocity (not that it stopped anybody before!!). You will never again have to waste time trying to find out anything about what is really going on, because this app automatically generates the truth for you!
- Automatically post the response "This is just Zionist lies. For truth see <link to PSC website>" on every online report that mentions acts of Palestinian 'terrorism' or Israeli 'deaths'.
- Scan the web for graphic images of dead children and bombed cities anywhere in the world and automatically post it to all media outlets with a randomly generated title based on the expressions "What Israel just did to the Palestinians", "Another Israel Massacre", "Zionists target Palestinian babies".
- Automatically find well written stories about Jewish history and suffering and replace every occurrence of the word Jewish with Palestinian and every occurrence of the word Israel with Palestine.
- At the touch of a button generate a unique email message that incorporates the statements "Zionist occupation", "Israel war criminals", "Stop Israel killing Palestinian children" to be automatically sent to 250,000 email addresses including every MP.
- At the touch of a button the app will find ever pro-Zionist facebook and twitter message written in the last 24 hours and generate a random response using the expressions "Baby killer" "Fascist Liar", "ZioNazi pig", "Colonial Occupier".
- Automatically retweet every new message by George Galloway, Ayatollah Khameini, Ismael Haniye and Hassan Nasrallah
- Automatically replace the word Jew with Zionist any time you accidentally type it so that nobody can ever accuse you of anti-Semitism.
- Heroic anti-Zionist blogger Richard Silverstein: "This app is remarkable in the way it simulates precisely my online behaviour."
- Baroness Warsi: "This app is a life-saver for me personally, although I am not sure now how I will now spend all my time."
- Yasmin Alibi Brown: "Wonderful app. It will now enable me to spend even more time writing feature articles where I can equate Zionism with Nazism."
- Jeremy Corbyn: "I am mandating this app for every member of the Labour party, as it will enable them to spend more of their time physically attacking Zionists".
- Yachad: "Many of our members have already been using the app and are delighted with the results".
- Board of Deputies: "While we do not endorse this app, we believe it may well help to achieve the two-state solution that we are all dedicated to"
Friday, 5 February 2016
The move is surprising as everybody knows that the United Nations is under Zionist control. But on this rare occasion the ruling was unanimously approved by all 59 Muslim nations. Britain's UN Ambassador Matthew Rycroft was instructed by David Cameron to abstain but also cast his vote in favour, since he had not had time to buy his wife a Valentine's Day present this year, and this gave him an excellent get-out. The ruling, which is is now enshrined as international law (and so cannot be challenged) contains the following points of explanation:
- It is totally unacceptable that there should be a day in the year when people are encouraged to express their love for people other than the Palestinians. Everybody must understand that the Palestinian people must be the focus for everybody's attention for 365 days of the year - not just 364.
- Palestine's Day will provide all progressive people in the world with the opportunity and incentive to express their deep love for the Palestinian people by sending cards, tweets and Facebook messages like "Death to Israel and all Zionists", "Destroy the apartheid state of Israel", "Zionism is fascism"
- Just as on Valentine's Day - when people not sending cards to their partners are exposed as heartless and unloving - anybody who refuses to send a Palestine's Day card will be exposed as a Zionist fascist to be hounded and ridiculed.
- Just as on Valentine's Day Muslims are not obliged to participate, although it is recommended that they donate extra charity on this day to Hamas and Hezbollah.
"When the Zionists stole Palestine they also stole the historic Palestine Day. Just as there had been unbroken Arab Muslim rule in Palestine for over 5000 years until 1948 so too had there been an annual world Arab Palestine Day on 14 February for the same period. The Zionists stole that too"President Obama welcomed the UN decision saying
"Valentine's Day is by definition anti-Islamic and especially anti-Palestinian. A historic wrong has been put right. Moreover, this now means I know longer have to bother with all the hassle of getting a Valentine's card and gift for Michelle".